Sally provides genuinely individualised training plans to suit each rider’s unique needs and goals. The key to success is communication and Sally interacts regularly with each rider in order to provide the most optimal approach to training. After a detailed (2 hour) introductory chat, Sally will look through historical data to ascertain the starting point of each rider and in doing so identify strengths and weakness in the previous approach to training. An initial block of training will be drafted and then after another chat to discuss the rationale, the training will commence. Sally will check each and every training file along with a rider’s qualitative feedback (i.e. how the session felt, fatigue levels, sleep quality, energy levels etc.) in order to determine how to proceed. Training with Sally is very much a two-way process and training sessions will be regularly adjusted depending upon how each session goes and how the rider responds to each session, and as such training with Sally is dynamic.
Sally has successfully coached a wide range of people from novice riders with a one off ambition (e.g. finishing Leadville 100), to young aspiring riders, through to passionate amateurs of all ages, as well as full-time professionals. With a record of success in coaching MTB (including XC, Marathon, Stage Racing) and CX, Sally is well positioned to coach riders from a wide variety of backgrounds to achieve their goals. Sally has an understanding of the unique demands faced by riders who are juggling parenting and/or demanding jobs too. Uniquely, she also has personal experience of training while pregnant and postpartum.
Get in touch with Sally for a free, no obligation 30 minute chat to discuss if her coaching is what you are looking for.
- 1:1 Coaching
- Genuinely individualised training plans
- Each and every training file analysed with fast feedback
- Monthly training review via phone or face-to-face consultation (1 hour)
- Unlimited email contact
- Unlimited text messaging
- Unlimited programme modification (based on rider feedback and performance, as well as any changes in circumstances such as illness/injury or personal commitments)
- £150 pcm
* There is a one-off start up fee of £150 that covers the cost of a very detailed initial consultation to get to know each rider, their goals and to gain a thorough understanding of the riders previous training and how to proceed.
PERFORMANCE TESTING AT TORQ
As well as producing the highest quality Performance Nutrition products, TORQ are a cutting-edge Fitness Consultancy where athletes can receive grounding in essential education from TORQ and performance testing to determine their training zones prior to being coached by Sally. You can find further information and prices on the TORQ website.